Funding assistance


The Department of Veterans’ Affairs provides 3 types of GRANTS (among many others) enabling veterans to make home modifications to accommodate for disabilities connected to their military service. 

No Cost To The Disabled Veterans

  1.  HISA Grant -  Home Improvement and Structural Alteration

  2.  SAH Grant   -  Specially Adapted Housing

  3.  SHA Grant   -  Special Home Adaptation

HISA Grants allow Veterans with 50% disability or more to qualify for $6,800
for Walk-In Tubs and Roll-In Showers

SAH Grants provide financial resources to veterans for home modifications to  make their place of residence wheelchair accessible up to $70,454

SHA Grants allow Disable Veterans to have home modifications for handicap accessibility up to $14,093

For more information look at or email at

                                   Feel free to ask any questions   480-430-2043

Our Services